Ride intensity rating: Thrill
Description: Nothing prepares you for the breath-taking, accelerated drop that is ‘beyond free fall’ and the negative ‘G’ experience that comes with the Dragon’s Descent. The 220-foot tall turbo drop tower is the tallest attraction in Northern New England, and provides unique panoramic views from every angle, unseen anywhere in Southern Maine!
- Must be 48-inches to ride.
- The safety strap must be able to be buckled. No belt extensions available.
- Must be able to fit with shoulder harness buckling.
- Riders must sit in an upright position and control seated posture.
Do not Ride if You have any of the Following:
- Back, neck or heart conditions.
- You are pregnant.
- You’ve had recent surgery.
- Afraid of heights.
- Wheelchair access is through the exit. Notify exit Team Member first.
- Companion assistance may be needed for loading and unloading. Must be able to hop up and into the seat.
- This is a freefall ride with top to bottom forces.